A Aa A Aaa Aaa A Aa Aa Aa A Aa A Aaa Aaa A Aa Aa Aa

The guy on the left...

...looked like my English 111 professor.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Damn furries

To think that's what all the fuss was about :P

A frog in A Store A frog in A Store

lol

wierdo frog is wierd ^_^.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

The memes

So many memes. It was greatness in a can! Good stuff man. Gooooooood stuuuuuuuufffff.

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

It's been too long

You've been holding out on us for sooo looong :P But the best things in life are worth waiting for, and you do make some of the best! Very clever ending. I half expected the problem to be unresolved. I don't theink those are scarier than a T-Rex though.

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

Hardly Creepy

I felt it to be far more intriguing than creepy. You've left me wanting to know what it was, if not a disease, what the prcedure was, andwhat EXACTLY she meant by the opposite of what she dreamt she'd do. Oh and also what she was doing with that body (if it was alive, dead, or undead cause it had a sort of zombie look to it). Over all it was sort of David Firth-ish, with very similar backgrounds and architexture, but choice of background music and people design are kind of different, as well as a seemingly deeper plot line than that of most of his works (I still love you though, David).

Valentine's Day 2009 Valentine's Day 2009

That would be perfect

I would love the chance to spend my v-day like that. I loved the style of drawing. I also loved the music. Overall a wonderful piece. Your fiance' is lucky to have some one put that much effort into a tribute to them.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

That guy is so me

If someone brings me to some place for pancakes, I will complain and swear all day (maybe even several days) until I get REAL pancakes (or until I forget about it)

DragonFarce DragonFarce

Lol... Weed Carrion

This deserves a much higher score than it got. Oh well. I'm definately favoriting it. It's cool that you had the images synced well. hope to see more.

Secrets of Google Earth Secrets of Google Earth

wow... I didn't know.

I didn't even know that that was a hobby. I was amazed to see all the crap like this there was on youtube... its sad that people actually do this. It's sadder than consperacy theorists. Thanks for enlightening me of a brand new kind of low-life.