Doooors Doooors

I'm glad your games are hard.

Both Doors and Bullets are incredibly hard, with bullets bringing timing into the equation. But the challenge that your games bring are uniquely difficult in a solvable way. They aren't so hard that I wanted to give up, but they're challenging enough that I'm not going to beat the game in 10 minutes.

Undead Highway Undead Highway

I wish zombies dropped stuff in dead frontier

and I especially wish you could makes stuff. if there were more features like that in Dead Frontier it would be simple amazing.

The New Land Gold The New Land Gold

Wierd bug

Considering this game is over 5 years old, I don't thin kyou'll care much about it, but there was a wiered bug that happened where I was only getting food and I was getting food from all my farms like every 2 seconds. it was blinking like one of those dumb epilipsy flashes.

The Stupidity Test The Stupidity Test

Not for colorblind people

Being colorblind makes it extremely difficult to do this test.

Orbis Venatus Orbis Venatus

If you would have been watching me play...

You'd probabaly be thinking something along the lines of 'What a fucking idiot! Come on, It's not that hard.' But man those last three levels killed me so much. More so 18 and 19 than 20, but it killed me alot too. Okay, now for the review.

Gameplay was alot like taking the classic game Snake and putting him in a maze. If your good at snake, you'll do alright in this game.

Graphics were simple, but not choppy. I like that.

Mechanics were similar to your game lil arthur, except with a keyboard and no ability to stop and rest or cheat. And if you can cheat, then I'm not 1337 enough to know how.

Music: If you took ten minutes to beat the game like I did (603 I assume is the amount of seconds, not 6 minutes 3 seconds), a single song got repetative and annoying. It was a good choice, you should have just added more songs than that one.

Overall: I spent ten minutes, died 200+ times, but I stuck around to finish; it was challenging. If it were easy I'd have gotten bored. So good job with making a challenging maze game. It would have been nice if you could have incorporated more levels though.

Gemworks Gemworks

Great game.

I was expecting it to be like bejewled but was very thankful to be wrong. It was very unique. I just wish I could play past level 5. Unfortuntely, I'm colorblind so i got to level five and only saw two colors and was like ... fuck me. So yeah, it would be cool if you made a versoin that was color blind folk friendly. But other than that I liked the game quite a bit.

Find Jonny, hentai pics Find Jonny, hentai pics

...

It was ok. Nothing really special about the pics. they were ok. Jonny was hard as shit to find (I didn't find him once), so I just cheated and right click, forwarded. You may wanna fix that. I have no idea how you'd go about doing that, but I'm glad you didn't for lazy bastards like me lol.

One Last Quest (remade) One Last Quest (remade)

Well, for starters...

As a Beta, it's not bad. It's got a lot of work to be complete but I'm sure you know this. The battle kinda bored me. Also, if you cick on the class a bunch of times, it fills up that classes bonus stat. Warriors strength, mages blah blah blah. But, one thing I would suggest above all else, is instead of submiting several betas for the same game, have some of your friends come over or make friends you can trust to beta test the games features in private. That way, your getting actuall suggestions instead of "This sucks. Fuck you. What were you thinking? Yada yada blah blah." More variable in battle, and easier to understand. I was doing damage and he would attack me and there was a thing at the bottom that wold go from positive to negative and I had no idea what the fuck that thing was. but anyways, I hope to see a final copy soon. Like I said, you should find friends to beta for you, that way you'll get the best critisism.

Good luck,

Davada

%u0CA0_%u0CA0-- %u0CA0_%u0CA0--

Lol. Worst game?

I think not. There are sooooooo many that are worse then this. hence the reason this didn't get blammed. I spent alot of time with this, which probably wasn't healthy lol. But yeah, It would be cool if it made a different sound everytim you clicked, and if the eyes bled. but thats just my opinion.

Fanta Dash Fanta Dash

Funny

Kinda reminded me of something david firth would do... if he were completely sane that is. Good stuff. I suck at the game though