(Z-Style)-138 (Z-Style)-138

Amazing

Truly.

Z-style responds:

thanks man :) i didnt even see this comment :O

Mother F*cker (Dubstep) Mother F*cker (Dubstep)

You don't even know...

...just how happy you've made me right now... I don't want to tell you in full, but I wish I was a leet hacker that could rate it 1k/10. I grew up playing games like Duke Nukem 3D and Doom, so to hear this brings back memorys.

(Z-Style)-THE CAVE (Z-Style)-THE CAVE

Dude, that's fuckin amazing

You've gotten really good at this man.

Very catchy, almost eargasmic. You'll be on that level one day though. I can tell.

Z-style responds:

thanks man its goo to hear that im gettin better lol :) means alot :)

My Club Banger. My Club Banger.

Wow

People zero-bombed the fuck outa this. It's unfortunate, but it happens. People are dicks sometimes. Excelent work. It could use a little more though. I think some synth wouldn't hurt it. It's all good though. Just keep makin stuff. Real people will listen to it, like it, and listen to your other stuff. Just keep makin stuff. It'll fix itself.

Dxyz-Productionz responds:

Well It Definatly Could Use Words. I Know U Can Rhyme better Than I can So. goahead Downlaod and write to it. i wouldnt mind at all.

Jumpin Space_[Mastered] Jumpin Space_[Mastered]

Talent

Pure talent. The kind that makes it obvious that you practice. The kind that makes artists such as myself jealous. Thats what this peice shows. It sounds like you put alot of effort into it. Easily desrving the title of the best of the week.

Ethalyn responds:

well thanks for the kind words man=] and dude i dont think im any good myself =P im sure your just as good or most likely better than me ^_^

Speedbreaker - F-777 Speedbreaker - F-777

The beat was good...

But unfortunately, whatever your main sound was sounded unpleasant. I think if it were a lower sound it would be better. but once that went away, it was really good.

Provoked Dreams Provoked Dreams

It's cool that your first submission

has already been featured in a game. It's a good submission. A little overly lengthy but still good. Can easily be cut up to make a nice loop. I gotta say for your first submission that it's great. Keep up the good work. I wish I could do the same :( If you wouldn't mind sharing, what program did you use to make your music?

scrappy777 responds:

Thanks for the review :)
I use FL Studio

"Flying Away" - F-777 "Flying Away" - F-777

I hate to say it

But it's not one of your bests to me. Something just feels really off about it. It doesn't sound like it has that f triple seven sound to it that makes your songs great. I still like it, but it just doesn't feel right to me.

F-777 responds:

=P this is actually one of my favourite ones of mine =P...thanks for the review![

Karco - Rewind Karco - Rewind

Very Original

You've done something that I've never seen on the portal. The sounds reversed have an amazing effect on the song. You have my respect as a fellow (but still amatuer) artist for this brilliant idea. It's definately something I can listen to over and over again.

On a different note, I saw the review you gave for Dj Pinke (thats how I found you) and saw how much he said it helped him. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing the same for one of my songs. I would greatly appreciate it.

-Davada

Karco responds:

Glad you liked it that much! :D The idea wasn't fully mine, though, Rig was the first to do it (link in the description). I just did it with one of my own songs after his reversed song gave me the idea to do it. ;)

I've been busy lately so I can't guarantee a review, let alone the likes of the kind I gave Dj Pinke... especially since I can review almost all techno/trance/dance/etc. the same way. I'll definitely try to, though, and I know for sure I'll listen to it and vote on it. ;)

Thanks for the review! :)

Vacant Frontier Vacant Frontier

Great piece

Different then the gabber I'm used to though. Im used to Big kicks all throughout the song. But other than that its a great song. Something I can and probably will listen to over and over again.