A Aa A Aaa Aaa A Aa Aa Aa A Aa A Aaa Aaa A Aa Aa Aa

The guy on the left...

...looked like my English 111 professor.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Damn furries

To think that's what all the fuss was about :P

A frog in A Store A frog in A Store

lol

wierdo frog is wierd ^_^.

Doooors Doooors

I'm glad your games are hard.

Both Doors and Bullets are incredibly hard, with bullets bringing timing into the equation. But the challenge that your games bring are uniquely difficult in a solvable way. They aren't so hard that I wanted to give up, but they're challenging enough that I'm not going to beat the game in 10 minutes.

Undead Highway Undead Highway

I wish zombies dropped stuff in dead frontier

and I especially wish you could makes stuff. if there were more features like that in Dead Frontier it would be simple amazing.

The New Land Gold The New Land Gold

Wierd bug

Considering this game is over 5 years old, I don't thin kyou'll care much about it, but there was a wiered bug that happened where I was only getting food and I was getting food from all my farms like every 2 seconds. it was blinking like one of those dumb epilipsy flashes.

(Z-Style)-138 (Z-Style)-138

Amazing

Truly.

Z-style responds:

thanks man :) i didnt even see this comment :O

Mother F*cker (Dubstep) Mother F*cker (Dubstep)

You don't even know...

...just how happy you've made me right now... I don't want to tell you in full, but I wish I was a leet hacker that could rate it 1k/10. I grew up playing games like Duke Nukem 3D and Doom, so to hear this brings back memorys.

(Z-Style)-THE CAVE (Z-Style)-THE CAVE

Dude, that's fuckin amazing

You've gotten really good at this man.

Very catchy, almost eargasmic. You'll be on that level one day though. I can tell.

Z-style responds:

thanks man its goo to hear that im gettin better lol :) means alot :)

Or Was It Just Me Or Was It Just Me

When I look at this

I see a lot of motion. The circles are spinning, the lines within the circles are moving, spiraling within themselves. Its actually a bit disorienting to see the motion going on and then realize its just a still frame.